To ensure clients and their families are able to fully participate in programs and services offered at our agency
- Child Guidance Center makes reasonable accommodations for disabled persons.
- Provides free interpretive services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing clients and their companions and have on-site auxiliary aids for telephone access.
- Free translation services are available at no cost to clients and their families with limited or no English language skills.
When you make an inquiry or an appointment, please let intake staff know that you want an accommodation:
- Call (904) 448-4700, extension 7 for general assistance
- Para asistencia en Español, llame (904) 448-4700, extensión 9
- For deaf / hard of hearing auxiliary aid/service, dial 611 or use the Florida Relay Service at 1 (800) 955-8770 (Voice) or 1 (800) 955-8771 (TTY)