Volunteers ensure that our services continue to be available for children, regardless of their family’s income level. Volunteers broaden our depth of expertise and add labor toward accomplishing our mission. Please help us provide unlimited potential and endless possibilities to children and families by volunteering!
Ways Individuals Can Help
- Resource Volunteers are needed to manage annual campaigns which help our neediest children. You can choose to help projects like our School Supply Drive and our Holiday Gift Drive.
- If you can make copies, correlate, file, input data, and/or answer the phone you can help by lending your clerical skills to our cause.
- You can serve on a fundraising committee.
Projects for Groups
- Your group can adopt one of the lobbies of our outpatient waiting rooms. Your group will help make these areas a comfortable and educational environment for these children.
- Your group can wrap holiday gifts during our Holiday Gift Drive
- Your group can clean and provide minor maintenance such as painting and landscaping at one of our four locations.
Contact us at 904-448-4700 ext. 112.