Donations of items needed for our programs are greatly appreciated. Please let us know if you have something on the list to donate or are able to purchase an item. Donations of items necessary for our operations are always appreciated. The following is a list of items needed by Child Guidance Center. Please contact us to discuss your gift-in-kind donation prior to dropping it off at one of our four conveniently located sites.
- Washable toys for our waiting rooms
- Assorted board games & therapeutic games
- Books, craft kits, coupons, gift certificates, and trinkets used as rewards
- Parenting magazines and pamphlets
- TVs and DVD players to play educational programming
- “G” rated DVDs
- Children’s musical CDs & CD players
- Art supplies for art therapy
- Outdoor Playground Equipment
- Picnic tables and/or shelter
- Computer hardware (i3 or newer) and speakers
- Child size chairs & tables
- School supplies
- Infant and child car seats
- Replacement of outdoor signage at our office locations
- Adopt a needy child for holiday gifts (campaign runs from Thanksgiving to Christmas)
Thank You for Helping Children and their Families.
All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.